In 2017 Vanbreda Risk & Benefits’ international partner Lockton will be hosting Global Benefits Forums in Washington DC, Manila and London. Human Resources and Risk Management professionals can enhance their global employee benefits knowledge with updates from around the world and sessions delving into key employee benefits and mobility trends.
The Forum is designed to give global benefits professionals opportunities to exchange best practices, stay informed about regulatory and market developments, and apply their knowledge and experience. Session topics will include:
- Global philosophy and governance
- Compliance with changing regulatory environments
- Expansion into new markets and emerging market benefit strategies
- Benefits for small employee groups
- M&A and program harmonisation
- Global risk financing
- Global wellness
- Expatriate benefits
- Business travel programs.
Being a partner of Lockton, Vanbreda’s international clients can also participate in the Global Benefits Forums in Washington DC (April 10-11), Manila (May 15-16) and London (June 7-8). Click here to register.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.