You notify us as quickly as possible and no later than 14 days before the date of the planned admission. This may be via our Healtcare app, online, or by telephone.
For a fast and efficient proceeding of the reporting, you (and all your affiliated family members) will receive a Medi-Link ID-card that you can use to notify us of your admission. With this ID-card, you can identify yourself in the hospital as an affiliated patient.
The fastest way to report your hospitalisation is via our Health Care app. You can declare a scheduled hospitalisation via:
- Click on “Hospitalisation notification ” in the app
- Choose the member of your family who is being hospitalised
- Choose the hospital where the admission is scheduled
- Provide in the reason of the hospitalisation
- Verify the data and confirm your declaration.
After approval you will not have to pay an advance.
You can report a hospitalisation by completing the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*). We will treat your claim as soon as possible.
Call the telephone number mentioned on your personal ID-card. If you don’t have this at hand, you can always contact us at + 32 3 217 69 46.