Travel insurance

One of your employees loses his or her luggage while on a business trip. Your international team has to be evacuated from South Africa. After a storm, a director and his or her family are stranded in Hawaii. In such cases, you will need much more than just accident cover in your travel insurance.

Protect your mobile workers on their travels

Travel insurance can be taken out for anyone who travels on behalf of your company. The cover can be extended to include accompanying family members (spouse, partner and children) or personal trips.

A sound policy not only provides assistance and support on location,  it also offers prior advice concerning medical matters and the political and economic situation in the country of destination.

Ensure the safety of your personnel

You want your mobile workers to arrive safely at their destination, and for them to be able to carry out their work without any worries. In order to monitor this, many insurers provide extra tools, such as 24/7 access to specialised call centres for updates on a specific country or a particular region, tracking or monitoring of travellers, access to online country files, etc.

If your company also has foreign branches, you can choose an international travel insurance programme.

What will you be insured for abroad?

Medical expenses and capital in the event of death or permanent disability are the main forms of insurance. But you can also extend the policy with cover for luggage, cancellation, interruption of journey or travel delay, legal protection, civil liability, vehicle assistance, political evacuation, hijacking, hostage taking and kidnapping.

The premium depends on the desired cover and the travel pattern (the number of travellers, travel days and the destinations).

We are there for you.