Check your insurance details online as a self-employed person, entrepreneur or manager of an SME in complete security!
Are you self-employed, entrepreneur or manager of an SME? Then you can consult the details of your insurance policies via the MyBroker app or online. You can activate your customer area free of charge on our website. This will give you up-to-date access to your policy details and you can contact us 24/7.
- We provide a clear overview of all existing policies (including a version of the special terms and conditions and an overview of the latest premium)
- You can consult your claims
- You can notify changes of address or other changes to your details
- You can sign your insurance policies online
Step 1: Create an account
- Go to the website: click here
- Click on “Register” and enter your details
- Click on the link in the e-mail that you receive from us and choose a password
- We will activate your account!
Step 2: Log into your customer area
If you want to be able to consult your details or send us a message anytime, anywhere, you can download the MyBroker app in the App Store or Google Play Store. Would you rather use your laptop than your smartphone or tablet? You can do so using the following link (you can add this to your favourites): https://ibp.portima.be/IbpAuth/Auth/Login?o=76208&l=eng&urlSrc=https://app.mybroker.be/cs/Account/LogOn.
Need more help?
You can find more information on how to use MyBroker and what it allows you to do in the user manual, which you can request from us.
We hope you enjoy this completely free service. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com.